Pre-workout supplements are convenient for those who want improved performance. The Ghost Pump Vs Hydraulic pre-workout are effective supplements for those who need an energy and muscle pump to hit the gym. Like most supplements, the two contain various beneficial ingredients to help you stay energized during the workout session and are also tasty. Today we will see what you can expect from the two, the differences, and which fits you best.
In this comparison, we will talk about the following:
- What is Pre Workout Supplements
- What are Ghost Pump and Hydraulic Pre Workout
- How is the Taste of Ghost Pump and Hydraulic Pre Workout
- What are the Ingredients in Ghost Pump and Hydraulic Pre Workout
- What are the Benefits of Ghost Pump Pre Workout
- What are the Benefits of Hydraulic Pre Workout
- How is the Performance of Ghost Pump and Hydraulic Pre Workout
- Ghost Pump Vs Hydraulic Pre Workout
Pre Workout Supplements
Dietary supplements are generally good because you can get the important nutrients more conveniently. One of the most popular dietary supplements is pre-workout because you can get various nutrients to boost physical performance. As the name suggests, the supplement is taken before working out, usually 30 minutes to 2 hours before hitting the gym to let the formulation work. This supplement is ideal for everyone who often feels sluggish, less motivated, or wants improved energy to finish the workout. Generally, a pre-workout is safe to consume.
| ||Ghost Pump||Hydraulic
|Product Dimensions||4.8 x 4.13 x 4.06 inches||3.63 x 3.63 x 6.75 inches
|Shipping Weight||12.35 Ounces||16.96 Ounces
|Best offer||Check price||Check price
About Ghost Pump and Hydraulic Pre Workout
Because pre-workout is very popular, the choice varies, and it can be confusing to choose one. We always recommend selecting the supplement that fits your body and goals. Pre-workouts usually contain stimulants like caffeine which some people want to avoid because it can make them restless. But many people, on the other hand, want more caffeine in their supplements, such as Insane Labz Redrum Vs Psychotic, as their body is used to the stimulant. Additionally, you may want to shop from reputable names for safety.
Ghost Pump and Hydraulic pre-workouts are some of the most popular supplements for fitness enthusiasts because they work. These supplements are excellent choices if you don’t want stimulants in the formulation because the two skip caffeine in the lists, making them suitable for users who often exercise at night. While removing caffeine from their formulations, these supplements still contain various beneficial ingredients for energy production and muscle building. Since the two are powdered drinks, they are also ideal for people who can’t swallow caplets.
Like most pre-workout supplements, ingredients are the main difference between Ghost Pump and Hydraulic pre-workouts. Your body may react differently to the formulation, but many people have enjoyed the benefits of these pre-workouts. The Hydraulic supplement is more expensive than the Ghost Pump. It can serve the same performance, so we recommend this pre-workout, especially for first-time users and everyone who avoids caffeine in their supplement.
Ghost Pump and Hydraulic Pre Workout Taste
The taste is one of the main advantages of Ghost Pump and Hydraulic pre-workouts. Powdered pre-workout is convenient as you only need to mix the supplement with water and enjoy it tastily. You can find various flavor options from both companies, such as the Peach flavor from Ghost Pump and Gummy Bears from Hydraulic. While the supplements taste sweet and tasty, they are zero calories to not mess with your diet. The supplement also has a colorant, so your beverage color will follow the respective flavor.
Ghost Pump and Hydraulic Pre Workout Benefits
The crucial factor in your supplements is ingredients because they give you an idea of what the formulation can offer. Ghost Pump contains L-Citrulline (3000mg), Arginine Nitrate (1500mg), Taurine (1000mg), PureWay-C (195mg), Pine Bark (100mg), Setria L-Glutathione (100mg), and AstraGin (25mg). On the other hand the Hydraulic contains Vitamin B3 (12.5mg), Vitamin B6 (12.5mg), Vitamin B12 (250mcg), Magnesium (60mg), Potassium (20mg), L-Citrulline (2500mg), Glycerol Powder (1500mg), Beta-Alanine (1200mg), L-Taurine (1000mg), Magnesium Creatine Chelate (750mg), Agmatine Sulfate (500mg), L-Tyrosine (500mg), Arginine Silicate (500mg), and N-Acetyl L-Tyrosine (125mg).
Ghost Pump Pre Workout Benefits
L-Citrulline is an amino acid that plays a necessary part in the urea cycle. It also helps widen your blood vessels which makes it beneficial as a fitness supplement. Some of the Citrulline you consume is converted into arginine, which is converted into nitric oxide that relaxes blood vessels, improving blood flow. Supplementing arginine also increases the body’s nitric oxide. Taurine’s benefit in pre-workout is related to recovery and endurance, which help you exercise for longer. PureWay-C is ascorbic acid and citrus bioflavonoids to improve performance from its antioxidant as it helps body recovery.
Pine bark extract has anti-inflammatory and antioxidant effects but may also increase natural nitric oxide production. L-glutathione is also an antioxidant to help fight free radicals and improve recovery. AstraGin enhances the assimilation of important amino acids to increase nitric oxide production.
Hydraulic Pre Workout Benefits
The Hydraulic pre-workout contains similar ingredients to the Ghost Pump. Thus, we will skip L-Citrulline and L-Taurine. This supplement contains several B vitamins, which help convert food to energy in your body. The B12 vitamin is also helpful in producing red blood cells and repairing muscle damage. Beta-Alanine helps reduce muscle fatigue, improving exercise capacity. Magnesium Creatine Chelate provides bioavailable magnesium, increasing muscle’s ability to generate and recycle energy.
Agmatine Sulfate is beneficial for muscle because it releases the luteinizing hormone, which also increases testosterone in the body. Increased testosterone can help you build muscle faster with proper training. L-Tyrosine benefits your body by helping produce dopamine and adrenaline to increase physical performance. Arginine Silicate improves workouts by upregulating nitric oxide. N-Acetyl Tyrosine builds neurotransmitters crucial for brain health, boosting cognition and alertness.
Ghost Pump and Hydraulic Performance
Like most supplements, your body may react differently to Ghost Pump and Hydraulic pre-workouts. Most people feel the surge of energy after consuming the supplement and don’t feel any side effects. However, the Hydraulic pre-workout contains Beta-Alanine, which may cause jitter in some people. This pre-workout also improves your focus and cognitive function if you often feel less motivated. The muscle pump is less intense than some pre-workouts, but you can always double-scoop without worrying about caffeine intake.
Ghost Pump Vs Hydraulic
The Ghost Pump and Hydraulic pre-workouts are excellent pre-workout supplements if you want something that works and is still tasty regardless of what flavor you choose. The essential part is improved performance through increased nitric oxide production. The pump result is varied, and the lasting effect varies among users. The Hydraulic also gives you focus, which is missing from Ghost Pump, but It contains more Citrulline per serving, making it more potent at increasing nitric oxide production.
- Hard-Hitting Pump with Zero Stimulants: GHOST Pump raises the bar with pump ingredients we all love and zero stimulants, meaning you can take it solo or stack it with GHOST Legend. Pineapple flavor. 40 scoops per container.
- Vegan Fermented L-Citrulline: Citrulline delivers amazing pumps without the potential for stomach discomfort, and since its vegan fermented, GHOST Pump is vegan friendly!*
- Yup, We’re Obsessed with Nitric Oxide Products: Our nitrate ingredient NO3-T Arginine Nitrate attacks nitric oxide from a much different and more advanced angle than the rest of the GHOST Pump formula, delivering a complete, all-out pump experience unlike anything we’ve tried or tested.* Ever.
- Total Transparency: All GHOST products feature a transparent label that fully discloses the dose of each active ingredient. Zero proprietary blends means you know what you’re getting in each and every scoop. GHOST Pump is vegan, soy-free, gluten-free, and sugar-free.
- Hydraulic is a complete stimulant-free workout that is formulated to improve performance, pumps, focus, strength, power and endurance.
- Hydraulic contains five proprietary/brand name ingredients, including Creatine MagnaPower, Nitrosigine, AgmaMax, HydroMax, and CarnoSyn Beta-Alanine
- Hydraulic is Informed-Sport Certified, which means it is third-party tested to ensure it does not contain any Banned Substances
- Each Hydraulic bottle contains a total of 40 or 20 servings (depending on users' dosing preference) and features a fully disclosed label
There is no bad option between these non-stim pre-workouts. But we recommend trying Ghost Pump for its simpler formulation, lower price, and higher Citrulline per serving. On the other hand, the Hydraulic also gives you focus from N-Acetyl Tyrosine, but this supplement is more expensive than Ghost Pump. You can also try double dosing these supplements if one scoop doesn’t give the desired results.